Reloading is in the market since 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
E.E.P. (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
R.E.P. (Provider ID: 3988) from PMI® (Project Management Institute®),
Agile Methodologies with extensive expe'rience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
We are looking for a SCCM Consultant to join our IT department for Design and implementation, functionalities and solution’s update of SCCM solutions. This consultant will be also setting up SCCM integration with other System Center solutions like Orchestrator, VMM and SCOM.
• Execute large-scale desktop deployments and transformations, migrations and endpoint reconfiguration projects
• Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations and solution requirements into solution strategies
• Conduct client requirements gathering and lead technical design workshops with key stakeholders
• Lead and contribute to internal project team meetings
• Develop solution documentation ranging from high-level/logical designs to detailed technical designs, build guides, operational guides and knowledge transfer materials
• Design and conduct systems integration testing, component integration testing and user acceptance testing for all solutions
• Create project deliverables to time, cost and quality expectations
• Interface with and direct offshore delivery personnel
• Minimum 3-4 years technical consulting delivery experience in Windows related technologies.
• Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) - Infrastructure Design & Implementation.
• Windows client deployment experience with Windows 10.
• Group Policy configuration and management at an advanced level
• Understanding of related technologies including System Center Configuration Manager, Active Directory, BitLocker, Windows Image and Configuration Designer, and Migration Tools.
• The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude with the ability to lead in-depth technology discussions, articulating the business value of Microsoft solutions and advising customers on complex Active Directory and Windows based infrastructures.
• A good grasp of PowerShell scripting or VBScript.
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV to (see contact) with the subject #EF-IT