Reloading is in the market since 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
E.E.P. (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
R.E.P. (Provider ID: 3988) from PMI® (Project Management Institute®),
Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
We are looking for Senior IT Local Security to join our IT team producing technical activities like Production support and IT Service delivery, Support development & maintenance of the clients’ Applications.
- Coordinate and follow up all security actions with local operations (Technical services, Facility management, Communication, Human Resources, Service Control, Operation etc.).
- Plan & Report: Plan security measures implementation and Report progress versus the plan. Report on the security level, costs and indicators.
- Coordinate and Execution the following processes: security administration, security monitoring, internal security review & contingency management
- Ensure that security alerts, incidents and contingency deficiencies, vulnerabilities and trends are reported (escalation process) and appropriate action taken in a timely manner (incident response).
- Risk assessment
- Maintain agreed levels of security and continuity consistent with customer requirements.
- Ensure security and contingency are incorporated into the different projects & processes (Non Standard Work Request, Standard Work Request, Incident and Problem Management, training, communication, procurement etc.) at the planning and implementation stage. Ensure that recommendations by internal and external local auditors are actioned appropriately in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage security and contingency standards, rules & procedures in the Service Delivery.
- Minimum of 3 years with significant experience in Security Administration
- In depth technical knowledge in OS Security (Linux and Windows based), Network Knowledge (TCP/IP based) and managing supported Middleware & Applications at Security level • VMWare platforms knowledge
- ITIL / IPC knowledge
- Knowledge in Symantec AV and TSM Backup
- ServiceNow as advance user
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV to (see contact) with the subject #EF-IT