Reloading is in the market since 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
- E.E.P. (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- R.E.P. (Provider ID: 3988) from PMI® (Project Management Institute®);
- Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
We are looking for a Senior Operator to join our IT department where you will work on billable engagements to design, develop, and implement solutions by using standard or new methods, techniques and top IT Tech solutions.
- Operation and monitorization of mainframe environments (preferably environments with the OS2200 operating system);
- Operation and management of schedules of process automation in Microsoft environments and mainframe (preferably with knowledge of SMA OpCon);
- Operation and management of print queues (preferably with knowledge of the EOM tool - Enterprise Output Manager);
- Knowledge of the operation and mainframe system reset procedures, of the physical and logical structures of the process.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Familiarity with agile environments
- 5 years’ experience in department or related field.
- Experience in Process Improvement techniques.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet plans & goals.
- Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to present information in a professional manner.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Possibility to work in Oeiras - Portugal
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject #EF-IT