Reloading is in the market since 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
E.E.P. (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
R.E.P. (Provider ID: 3988) from PMI® (Project Management Institute®),
Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process.
We are looking for a Sharepoint Developer to join our IT department to create and configure SharePoint websites, finding solutions to enhance business activity and customizing sites based on the client’s requirements.
- Create/Build scalable and secure user Interface Applications either as standalone interfaces or those that require access to servers.
- Software Testing and Debugging in order to ensuring that code runs properly .
- Write and Modify Code to build applications and sites for clients based on their needs and requirements, providing ongoing support, working with clients to fix any issues as they arise.
- Debug Software using source debuggers and visual development environments, for client applications to ensure that everything works as it should.
- Solve Technical Issues they may have and create enhancements that will better serve their needs.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team or individually
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality of work
- Familiarity with agile environments
- 2-3 years of development experience with SharePoint Portal 2003/2007/2010/2013
- 2-3 years .Net (ideally C#) experience
- Proficient in .NET framework, C#, ASP.Net, SharePoint Designer, Visual Basic .NET and proficient in SQL Server, Windows Server,
- Ability to Develop SharePoint components (web parts, feature sets and custom site templates, etc.)
- Take part in the full lifecycle of software development including
- Microsoft SharePoint certification will be considerate as a plus
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject #EF-IT