Reloading is in the market since 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
E.E.P. (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
R.E.P. (Provider ID: 3988) from PMI® (Project Management Institute®),
Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
We are looking for a Sitecore Developer to join our IT department and will be responsible for the technical development, architecture, and maintenance of the corporate web site as well as other web and mobile applications.
- Responsible for the technical implementation of client's projects in Sitecore and/or ASP.NET MVC.
- Communicate well with the development team members, with Project Managers, with clients, with other disciplines, with the Sitecore Technical Lead, and with technical managers;
- Adhere to established team and company-wide standards, will be client facing throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead and perform difficult development tasks such as complex integrations
- Be the primary technical resource throughout the project lifecycle and work on multiple projects at once when needed.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 2+ years' experience in development
- 2+ years' experience in Sitecore, including 1+ years of experience in Sitecore MVC
- 2-3 years of experience in.NET/ASP.NET MVC preferred
- Strong development skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a development team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Certificated in Sitecore (preferred)
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject #EF-IT