Reloading is in the market since 2014 and is specialized Training and Consulting services from Demand Management to Service Management, and brings out together a set of functional and technological skills to help its clients.
E.E.P. (Endorsed Education Provider ™) Certificates (Provider ID: 141915) IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis)
R.E.P. (Provider ID: 3988) from PMI® (Project Management Institute®),
Agile Methodologies with extensive experience in preparing professionals through Scrum.Org, Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by Axelos for ITIL materials – in process
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our IT department and your mission is to reviews and analyze requirements and develop and executes automation regression tests for applications. This position will also execute automated regression tests to verify if business and technical requirements have been met.
- Work with the functional QA team to determine overall test strategy.
- Design, code, test and maintain automation test scripts for applications across test and production environments.
- Establish and maintain a detailed test automation framework and methodology.
- Develop subject matter expertise in application and system functionality for development of automation test scripts.
- Execute automated regression tests to ensure business and technical requirements traceability and complete test coverage.
- Develop and maintain object repositories, test data, and function libraries. Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to Automation team members and QA Management.
- Log defects and work with the Business and IT to prioritize and resolve issues.
- Notify QA Management of any critical issues or testing impacts and delays.
- Notify QA Management of project related risks associated with automated testing impacts and delays.
- Participate in testing and documentation of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity as needed.
- Develop and maintain reusable, data-driven automated test scripts in one or more of the following tools, Selenium, protractor or other client-side testing framework
- Focus on test automation, not manual testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field and four years of experience.
- Programming in at least one OO language, such as C # or Java
- Professional / academic experience with at least one type of relational DB (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in testing area
- Good communication skills in English, spoken and written
- Experience in automatic tests will be valued
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV to (see contact) with the subject #EF-IT