Founded in 1995, Noesis is an international consultancy company in the field of information systems, focused on creating value for its clients through four main areas- infrastructure, quality assurance, software and people, with the support of seven business units.
Noesis is looking for professionals with the following profile:
- Engineering school / Master’s degree from university with a specialization in mathematics, statistics, computer science or data science.
- Intermediate experience in level data visualization developer (2+ years minimum experience);
- Experience in working on complex multidimensional problems;
- Exposure to data & analytics product life cycle;
- Experience in data visualization tools and techniques;
- Exposure on software development.
- Technical Skills:
- High statistical and quantitative analysis skills e.g. statistical models, Bayesian statistics, probability theory, time series analysis, etc;
- Ability to think abstractly and creatively;
- Strong Data visualization techniques and presentations of findings;
- Advanced Tableau skills are preferred;
- Knowledge of ETL methods (data imputation, data cleaning);
- Knowledge of databases, intermediate SQL skills and associated tools.
- Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility: ability to work in a changing environment;
- Project management skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to email@example.com, including the job reference 006_BI_11_18_00.
Please check www.noesis.pt to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.