Founded in 1995, Noesis is an international consultancy company in the field of information systems, focused on creating value for its clients through four main areas- infrastructure, quality assurance, software and people, with the support of seven business units.
Noesis is looking for professionals with the following profile:
- Professional skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of information technology or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management and 8 years in business analysis;
- Experience in agile, waterfall methodologies and full project life cycle;
- Strong IT grasps;
- Experience in Triple A or Olympic banking system is a plus;
- Experience in FiTax and Easy Tax is a major advantage;
- Various Knowledge in Securities: equities, options, derivatives, structured products as well as FX/Money Markets, Corporate actions;
- Knowledge on AEOI reporting, Tax & Legal (FATCA, IRS871m);
- Experience in wealth management or private banking;
- Experience in coordination of project with multiple IT assets, multiple owners and multiple sites:
- Negotiation with stakeholder;
- Project Management: timeshedule, reporting, Project Monitoring tools;
- Writing specification and description of user tests in case of report evolution;
- End-user training;
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and remote teams;
- Extensive experience in analytical techniques;
- Strong communication both written & oral; capacity to create comprehensive Steerco targets to Senior management;
- Ability to contribute as a team player to find the best solution and ability to lead a project;
- Flexible and delivery oriented;
- Capacity to manage project form end-to-tend with high autonomy, while being able to anticipate challenges, raise alerts & issues upfront.
- Soft skills:
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive;
- Ability to work independently and with others;
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills;
- Extensive experience in daily verbal and written communication with a diverse group of people: business users, IT teams, managers;
- Ability to learn from experience and from informal/formal instructions;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the job reference 006_BA_11_18_00.
Please check www.noesis.pt to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.