Role: Manage a project or a set of projects, being responsible for delivering the projects on function (within agreed scope), on time, on budget, towards client satisfaction; Lead and manage the project team by assigning tasks, ensuring the quality of the deliverables, developing and motivating the team members.
- University degree in IT or similar area;
- A project management Certification (PMI, CAP, Agile, Scrum, etc.) will be valued;
- 5+ experience of project management at a senior level directly managing technical teams;
- Experience of software development lifecycle & business change projects;
- Considerable experience with Project Management Software Tools;
- Experience in the financial sector / banking will be highly valued;
- Availability to manage projects in a broad range of time zone;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent English skills – spoken and written;
- Availability to travel.
What we offer?
• Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
• Integration in a solid company;
• Constant training that includes the development of skills;
• A fair system with competitive rewards, compatible to your knowledge and results
Send your CV to email@example.com