We?re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we?re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it?s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that?s just what we?re doing today. We?re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we?re in for the long haul. We?re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
What you'll do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
What you'll need
- Fluent in French
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Currently living in Lisbon or willing to move
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users? expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- You?re an Uber evangelist ? you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to use Uber.
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred but not mandatory
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments preferred but not mandatory.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday.